We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Light and full of freshness, this sweet and savory Comté salad is also easy to make and particularly tasty.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- ½ pomegranate
- 80 g of Comté
- 1 avocado
- Shootsspinach for 4 people
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
Orange vinaigrette :
- 5 cl of orange juice
- 1 tsp. of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. hazelnut oil
- 2 tbsp. rapeseed oil
- Fleur de sel, peppercorns
Sweet and savory Comté salad
Prepare the vinaigrette sauce:
- Melt the fleur de sel and the pepper in the orange juice, add the balsamic vinegar and then the oils.
- Mix well.
Prepare the dish or presentation plates.
- Peel and peel the pomegranate.
- Crust and cut the cheese into cubes.
- Peel and cut the flesh of the avocado into strips.
- Wash, dry and arrange the spinach leaves on the plates.
- Place the diced cheese, then sprinkle with pomegranate and sesame seeds.
When ready to serve, drizzle with the vinaigrette and enjoy immediately.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel