We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Are you looking for an original quinoa-based starter or aperitif, here is one with puffed quinoa chips with Breton seaweed.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
Cottage cheese sauce:
- 1 clovegarlic
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
For the chips:
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp. golden sesame
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons of dried Breton seaweed
- 30 g of parmesan powder
- 150 g of quinoa breath
- Freshly ground pepper
Recipe for puffed quinoa chips with Breton seaweed
Prepare the cottage cheese sauce:
- Peel the garlic clove and crush it.
- In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, garlic, salt, pepper and rice vinegar. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Prepare a baking sheet with baking paper.
- In a salad bowl, pour the egg whites, using a whisk, beat them until a foamy consistency.
- Add the sesame, freshly ground pepper, seaweed, Parmesan and puffed quinoa.
- Coat the puffed quinoa well.
- Spread the preparation in a disc shape on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool before serving, accompany with the cottage cheese sauce.
LEARN MORE ...
Puffed quinoa :
Uncommon, puffed quinoa is used in savory or sweet preparations. It does wonders in pastry making, for example, where it gives crunchiness and lightness to desserts, cereal bars, granolas, cookies, cakes, breads ... Mixed with milk, cottage cheese or muesli, it makes delicious breakfasts . Sprinkled over a salad or raw vegetables, it brings a touch of originality. And gourmets will appreciate it caramelized like popcorn.