A delicious appetizer recipe, these zucchini and cheese bites are easy and delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 50 g flour
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 200 g of courgettes
- 1 onion red
- 4 eggs
- 20 g of butter 1/2 salt
- 5 cl of milk
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 100 g of grated Emmental cheese
- 1 tsp. level coffee of turmeric
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Read also: health benefits and virtues of zucchini
Zucchini and cheese bites
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Wash and grate the courgettes.
- Peel and mince the red onion.
- In a frying pan, melt the 20 g of salt ó butter and cook the onion
minced and zucchini for 3 minutes. Off the heat, set aside.
- In a ramekin, dissolve the cornstarch with the milk.
- In a salad bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt, add the cream, turmeric, pepper, flour and Emmental.
- Add the milk / cornstarch.
- Then add the zucchini and onion. Check the seasoning.
- Pour the preparation into a plate of muffins.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes (depending on the mussels).
- Take them out of the oven and unmold them after a few minutes on a rack.
Learn more about turmeric
Turmeric, a plant native to southern Asia, is cultivated mainly in India. The dried and powdered rhizome is used as a spice. Its flavor is peppery and very aromatic. Its active ingredient, curcumin, is the subject of active health research. Used for the treatment of skin diseases, it has been used for a very long time as an anti-inflammatory by Indian Ayurvedic medicine.
To read also: benefits and virtues of turmeric for health
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche