The apple crumble is one of the great classics among all crumbles.
Melting in the heart and crunchy on top, here is a nice idea for an easy and quick dessert.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 2 apples
- 500 g of raspberries
- 150 gr of flour,
- 120 gr of sugar
- 120 gr of butter
Raspberry apple crumble recipe:
The apple and raspberry crumble is a colorful recipe that does not pose any particular problem. Make sure you have tender apples when cooking.
- If your raspberries are frozen they must be completely thawed
- Peel the apples and cut them into strips
- Prepare the dough by mixing the flour, sugar and then partially softened butter
- At the bottom of the dish, spread the apples and put the raspberries on top
- Sprinkle the dough over the raspberries.
Cooking the apple raspberry crumbe:
The ideal is to use the classic oven position rather than the convection heat so as not to dry out the crumble too much, but rest assured, in both cases it is still delicious.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 200 ° C.
- During the last 5 minutes you can put the grill to brown and brown the top of the crumble.
The crumble can be served hot or warm and even cold if you wish.
A dash of heavy or liquid cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream makes it even better!
Enjoy your meal !