With ras-el-hanout, the lamb takes us to the kitchen. Here is the delicious recipe for string-style lamb in express couscous
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 600 g of saddle of leg of lamb (or of leg or shoulder),
- 1 merguez,
- 1 big carrot
- 1 big turnip long white
- 120 g cooked chickpeas
- 1 large handful of raisins
- 1.3 l vegetable or poultry broth
- 1 C. tablespoon of ras-el-hanout
- 1⁄2 tsp. cumin, salt.
String lamb in express couscous
Crumble the flesh of the merguez and sweat it dry for 3 min then add the spices and cook for 1 to 2 min over low heat.
Pour in the broth, add the grapes, bring to a boil then reduce the heat.
Add the chickpeas, carrot and turnip cut into tagliatelle with a peeler or mandolin, then bring to a boil.
Pour the broth into individual soup tureens, add the meat cut into very thin slices and cover.
Serve the lamb like a string with fine semolina.
- To discover: the royal couscous recipe