Shrimp never tastes as good as when seasoned with spices or garlic. It will surprise you once again, here accompanied by snow peas.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons :
In the basket
- 250 gr of prawns
- 200 gr of peas greedy
- a few sheets of coriander
- 1 C. coffee ofgarlic in powder
- 120 gr of long flavored Thai rice
In the closet
- 2 knobs of butter or margarine
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Recipe for Grilled shrimps with garlic on sliced snow peas
Heat a pot of salted water.
- Start by hulling the snow peas and removing any threads from the sides by pulling them with a knife.
- Rinse, drain and dry them.
- Slice them lengthwise and cook them in a hot pan over medium heat for 15 minutes. with 1 drizzle of olive oil.
- Stir frequently so they don't stick. Season.
Dip the rice when the water in the pot is simmering. Leave to cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove the heads and shells of the shrimp, while keeping the small tail.
- Slightly split the back. In a frying pan, melt 1 knob of butter and sear the shrimp over high heat for 1 min.
- Add the garlic powder and add a few cilantro leaves.
- Continue cooking for 2 min. over medium heat. They should not be too dry.
Drain the rice and place it in 2 small bowls, add 1 knob of butter to each.
In 2 other bowls, divide the snow peas and place the shrimp on top. Enjoy everything hot.
The HelloFresh trick
This mixture can also be served with egg pasta, all sautéed in a wok.
For a smooth touch, if you have some cream left over, add 1 tsp. at the end of cooking the shrimp!
WithHelloFresh.fr, home delivery of simple and varied recipes and all the ingredients