Here is a variety of tomato ideal for making a good carpaccio, a fresh and original way to cook the delicious heart of beef.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 beautiful beef heart tomatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 dash of vinegar (sherry or wine)
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Salt, freshly ground pepper (ideally a 5 berry mixture)
Beef heart tomato carpaccio recipe
As easy as it is quick to make, this beef heart tomato carpaccio recipe is an ideal starter in spring or summer but can also be used as a main course accompanied, for example, by a beef carpaccio.
- Start by washing the tomatoes thoroughly
- Slice as thinly as possible with a sharp knife
- Arrange the tomato slices on a large individual plate
Then prepare the seasoning,
- Mix the olive oil and the vinegar
- Squeeze the lemon juice
- Salt and emulsify everything
- Pour everything over the tomatoes evenly
- Pepper on top
We can finally add some fresh herbs such as basil, coriander or even mint.
Enjoy your meal !