Here is the delicious recipe for Lindt's Chocolate Sabayon, a combination of flavor and smoothness but also a recipe that is as easy as it is quick to prepare.
Preparation : 5 minutes
Cooking : About 8 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 150 g Lindt 70% dark chocolate
- 8 egg yolks
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 pinches ofcinnamon in powder
Chocolate Sabayon recipe
1. Break the chocolate into pieces in a small saucepan and melt in a double boiler, or place it in a bowl and melt in the microwave, until you get a perfect consistency. smooth.
2. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, put the egg yolks and sugar. Beat with a whisk until you obtain a pale yellow foam. Place this saucepan in a double boiler and whisk constantly, avoiding any boiling, until the cream thickens.
3. Still whisking, gradually incorporate the melted chocolate, then the cinnamon. Divide the sabayon between glasses and serve immediately.
Credit: “ed. LAROUSSE / Lindt A Cuisiner The 70% cocoa The best recipes / on sale in bookstores »