Both delicious and tasty, this Amarena Cherry and Pistachio Pavlova recipe should be unanimous around the table.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 12 amarena cherries
- 4 scoops of blackcurrant ice cream
- Whipped white chocolate-pistachio ganache:
- 100 g hot whipping cream
- 100 g of white chocolate
- 100 g of cold liquid full cream
- 20 g pistachio paste
- 100 g egg whites (about 3 whites)
- 200 g caster sugar
Amarena-pistachio cherry pavlova recipe
For the white chocolate-pistachio ganache:
- Heat the cream.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Once the chocolate has melted, incorporate the pistachio paste into the hot cream. Emulsify by pouring several times over the chocolate. Add the cold cream. Place the ganache in a container and film on contact. Leave to rest, ideally a day in the refrigerator, at least half a day.
When preparing, whip the ganache with a mixer.
For the meringue:
- Preheat the oven to 90 ° C (th. 3).
- With a mixer, beat the egg whites to snow, gradually incorporating the powdered sugar. Once the meringue is firm, place it with a pastry bag or a spoon on a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper.
Bake and cook for at least 2 hours.
- Let cool, keep at temperature in an airtight box.
- Whip the white chocolate-pistachio ganache with a mixer.
- In dessert plates, crumble the meringue, place the white chocolate-pistachio cream. Add a few amarena cherries and blackcurrant ice cream.
Recipe: N. Le Moal, Photo: F. Hamel