The marinated new raw leek accompanied by prawns and coriander is both a fresh and fragrant starter and a great source of vitamins for our body!
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 8 leeks new (thinnest possible)
- 300 g approx. cooked prawns
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
Raw marinated leek, shrimp and cilantro recipe
The success of this recipe lies in the choice of leeks, they must be quite thin and only the white part is kept in order to make this entry very easy to digest.
- Start by washing the white part of the leeks thoroughly.
- Cut the leeks into thin sections
- Arrange the leeks in the starter plates
Preparation of the marinade,
- Pour 4 nice tablespoons of olive oil into a bowl
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon
- Salt, pepper
- Finely chop a few sprigs of coriander and add to the marinade
- Pour the marinade over the leeks
Finally, prepare each plate,
- After peeling the shrimps, place them on each plate
- Pour the marinade over
- Keep refrigerated for at least 1 hour
This starter is served fresh with a slice of bread and butter, it's a real delight!
Enjoy your meal !