Head for the Landes with this Landes salad recipe proposed by chef Aurélien Crosato, made with products Our regions have talent.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 130 g of block foie gras duck
- 1 C. to .s. honey
- 3 tbsp. to s. white wine vinegar with walnuts
- Fleur de sel, black pepper,
- 90 g of duck breast pepper-dried
- 225 g confit of duck legs
- 1 melon from Quercy
- 2 onions new
- 8 Cherry tomatoes organic
- 1 sachet of heart lettuce
- 50 g of bread nuts
- Preparation of Lot et Garonne plums.
Summer Landes salad recipe
By Bordeaux chef Aurélien Crosato
- Mix the block of foie gras with 1 tbsp. honey, 3 tbsp. of the vinegar, season with salt and pepper until a creamy consistency is obtained.
In an oven preheated to 150 ° C,
- Dry the sliced duck breasts for 15 minutes until they become crisp.
In a container,
- Mix 3 tbsp. tablespoon vinegar, 6 tbsp. oil, 1 tbsp. tablespoons of honey, salt and pepper.
- Peel and degrease the duck thighs, cut them into 1 cm dice.
- Chop the onions and cherry tomatoes.
- Mix everything with 4 tbsp. of vinaigrette.
- Peel and slice the melon into 8 slices 1 cm thick, season with salt and pepper.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out a circle of melon, arrange the duck-based device and cover with a second slice of melon.
- Press and reserve.
In a deep plate,
- Place a tian of duck and melon confit.
- Arrange the seasoned salad with the vinaigrette around it, and 2 tablespoons of foie gras cream.
- Decorate with a magret crisps, a peeled cherry tomato, a few roasted pine nuts and a little plum preparation.
Visual credits: © Our Regions have Talent / F. Mantovani