Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 3 small white onions
- 1 lime
- 2 sprigs of mint
- A few pink radishes
- 150 g of a mixture of quinoa
- 2 tbsp. squash seeds
- 2 tbsp. unsalted pistachios
- 2 tbsp. pine nuts
- 2 tbsp. brown sesame seeds
- 200 g of fresh goat cheese
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon of argan oil
- the juice of an orange
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Preparation : 20 min -Cooking : 13 min - Rest : 1h30
- Peel the small onions and slice them.
- Wash and brush the lime, take its zest and juice.
- Wash the mint, dry it and chop it.
- Wash and cut the radishes into thin slices.
- In a saucepan, bring water to the boil, salt and cook the quinoa for 13 minutes. Off the heat, let the grains swell for 2 minutes, then drain them. Let cool.
- Pour the well-drained quinoa into a bowl, add the chopped onions, chopped mint, radish rings, lime juice and its zest.
Cover with cling film and let stand in the fridge for about 1h30.
- In a mortar, crush the pumpkin seeds, unsalted pistachios, pine nuts and brown sesame seeds. Prepare goat cheese balls and roll them on a plate with the mixture of crushed seeds.
- Season the quinoa salad with argan oil, orange juice, salt and pepper. Arrange in cups or small plates, garnish with cheese balls coated with seeds and serve immediately.
Recipe: A. Beauvais - Photo: C. Herlédan