Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 500 g of veal cutlet
- 100 g of chorizo
- 3 onions
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 15 black olives
- 15 cl of white wine
- 10 cl of veal juice
- 45 g semi-salted butter
- Fine salt, freshly ground black pepper
Preparation : 20 min -Cooking : 20 min
Veal piccata with chorizo
Christmas turkey, Pascal Lamb, Pentecostal Veal… to each his own party! Here, the veal gives you a touch of Italy ...
- Flatten the veal cutlets. Cut them into thin slices.
- Peel and chop the onions.
- Slice the chorizo.
- Sear the veal slices in a very hot non-stick pan with 30 g of butter.
- Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, season, then set aside.
- Degrease the pan, then melt 15 g of butter, sauté the chopped onions for a few moments with a few pinches of sugar, then deglaze with the veal jus and white wine. Reduce until caramelized, adjust the seasoning.
- Add the olives and the chorizo.
Cook for 2 minutes, adjusting the seasoning if necessary.
- Serve this dish with ratatouille or fresh pasta.
Recipe : A. Beauvais -Photo : A. Roche