Crisp, fruity and delicious, this goose rillette pastry with apricots is a recipe as easy as it is quick to make.
Preparation : 30 min
Cooking : 30 min
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 8 ripe apricots
- 250 g of goose rillettes
- 2 rolls of puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 15g butter
- Freshly ground pepper
Goose rillette pastry with apricots
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th.7).
- Wash and cut the apricots in half. Pit them.
- Soften the goose rillettes in a bain-marie.
- Break the egg, place the yolk in a bowl. To beat him.
- Spread a roll of puff pastry on the bottom of a buttered pie dish, place the goose rillettes there.
Arrange the apricots on top. Pepper. Cover with the other roll of puff pastry. Moisten the edges of the two doughs. Solder them together by pressing with your fingers.
Make a chimney in the center of the dough (to allow the steam to escape). Using a brush, brush the surface of the puff pastry with egg yolk.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- To serve !
Brown in egg yolk or egg?
- To brown in the egg yolk, dilute it with a little water and brush, using a brush, the surface to be browned.
- To brown with the egg, beat it into an omelet and brush.
Add a pinch of salt or sugar depending on the type of preparation (salty or sweet).
Photo: C. Herlédan