Salmon tartare is a delicious recipe that can be enjoyed throughout the year, but whose freshness makes it an ideal starter in spring and summer.
Quick and easy, here's how to make a salmon tartare in just a few minutes.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 salmon steaks of approximately 150 gr
- 1 shallot
- A few strands of chive
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tbsp of oil
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Salt pepper
Salmon tartare with chives:
The success of this recipe lies in the mix of flavors and the freshness of ingredients used.
- Cut the salmon into small cubes, taking care to remove all the bones
- Chop the shallot quite finely
- Cut the chives into very small pieces
- Prepare a small mayonnaise
The fact of making a Homemade mayonnaise is much better than using the one you buy in the store.
This mayonnaise doesn't need to be thick and can even be slightly runny.
- So mix the egg yolk, oil and mustard
- Stir in the shallot, chives and lemon juice
- Finally add the diced salmon
- Keep cool for 2 hours about
Arrange this preparation in plates or small verrines with chives for decoration.
The tartare can be served as is with a slice of toast or with a small salad of lamb's lettuce or rocket.
You can finally add a dash of concentrated balsamic vinegar as a decoration (as in the photo)!
Enjoy your meal !