Farfalle salad is naturally a staple dish in Italy.
We cook farfalle with just about anything, as long as it's good, balanced and tasty!
Thanks to this marinade of shrimp, ginger and lemon, the farfalle takes a turn….
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 200 g farfalle
- 300 g of prawns (cooked and peeled)
- 2 tomatoes
- A few pinches of ground ginger
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Shrimp farfalle salad recipe
Here is an ultra simple but terribly delicious recipe, to be enjoyed both cold in summer and hot for a more refined meal.
- If not, start by peeling the shrimp
- Marinate with 3 tbsp of olive oil, lemon juice, crushed garlic and ginger
- Mix the shrimp with the marinade and keep in the fridge while the water is heated
- Cut the tomato into small cubes
Heat a large pot of salted water,
- When the water is boiling, cook the farfalle in it (cooking time, about 11/12 min.)
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan
- Brown the shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes to brown them well
In a hollow serving dish,
- Combine the cooked farfalle, shrimp, diced tomatoes and dill
- Salt, pepper
- Drizzle with a little olive oil
Enjoy your meal !