Guacamole is a delicious avocado recipe, typical of Mexico.
Ideal as an aperitif but which can also serve as a tapas starter, here are the keys to making your guacamole a success.
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 2 lawyers very ripe
- 1 beautiful tomato
- 1 onion
- 3-4 branches of coriander fresh
- 1 hot pepper (can be replaced by paprika and a touch of tabasco)
- Juice of 2 lime
- Salt pepper
Original guacamole recipe:
The success of the original guacamole recipe as it is eaten in Mexico lies above all in the quality of the avocados, they must be very ripe but not dark either.
- Start by crushing the flesh of the 2 lawyers
- Cut the tomato in tiny dice
- Mince theonion also very small
- Emboss the coriander
- Cut the chilli pepper very finely (start with small quantities ... and add if necessary)
- Squeeze lemons green
Once this preparation is complete, mix everything together and refrigerate until ready to serve.
You will serve this guacamole with corn chips but also on toast of toasted bread or with small fresh vegetables such as carrots.
Enjoy your meal !