We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The candied cherry tomatoes are the perfect accompaniment to a small summer goat cheese, a salad full of freshness, grilled poultry or a toast spread with fresh cheese.
Easy to prepare, you will keep them for a long time in a jar, in a cool place and well sealed.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Olive oil
Recipe for candied cherry tomatoes
This candied cherry tomato recipe is quick and easy to prepare, only the cooking takes longer
Preheat your oven to 150 ° C,
- Wash and dry the tomatoes
- Place the cherry tomatoes on parchment paper to prevent them from sticking during cooking or blackening
- Pour a little olive oil on top
- Sprinkle lightly with sugar
- Salt, pepper
- Bake for 1 hour
- After 1 hour, turn off the oven, leaving the cherry tomatoes for another 30 min
You then store the candied cherry tomatoes in jars filled with olive oil and serve them as and when needed.
You can present them as an aperitif, as in the photo, in small ramekins, with olive oil.
Enjoy your meal !