Here is an ideal recipe for cooking your scallops, pan-fried in parsley.
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 500 g of scallops
- 3 tbsp of parsley chopped dish
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- 1 large knob of butter
- Salt pepper
They can be enjoyed as a starter or as a tapas for an aperitif.
Recipe for scallops in parsley:
Here is the delicious recipe for scallops with parsley, as good as a starter, as an aperitif or a light main course accompanied by a good salad.
- Start by washing the Saint Jacques
- Remove the coral if necessary
- Drain until there is no more water
- Peel then chop thegarlic
- Finely chop the parsley dish
- In a very hot pan, heat the butter with a little olive oil
- Fry the scallops, cook over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes while leaving the nuts to brown
- Once cooked, keep warm
- In the juice given during cooking, add the garlic then 2/3 of the flat-leaf parsley
- Leave the garlic to color for a few seconds then remove from the heat (the garlic must not turn black)
- Return the scallops to the pan so as to impregnate them with the parsley
In large plates, serve the little scallops adding at the last moment the rest of the parsley, salt and freshly ground pepper (ideally a mixture of 5 berries)
You can also accompany the Saint Jacques with tagliatelle, it's excellent and you just need to add 25 cl of liquid cream to the pan just before serving.
Enjoy your meal !