We don't always think about it, we tell ourselves that it is complicated to prepare ... However, fish is easy in the kitchen and lends itself to a thousand variations.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 Label Rouge salmon steaks with skin
- 800 g of potatoes
- ¼ l of milk
- 25g butter
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 C. tablespoons of olive oil
- Fleur de sel, pepper.
Recipe for one-sided salmon steak, mashed potatoes
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th. 6/7).
- Cook the potatoes with their skins on in salted water.
- Heat the milk.
- When the potatoes are cooked, peel them and pass them through a mill or mash press.
- Add the butter, milk, grated nutmeg, a pinch of fleur de sel and pepper.
- Mix so that the mash is creamy.
- Keep warm.
- Season the salmon steaks on both sides.
- Place aluminum foil on the oven rack. Lay the pavers on top, skin side up.
- Leave to cook 8 to 10 minutes without turning them.
- Serve immediately with the mashed potatoes.
Enjoy your meal !