Delicious tart recipe, these mushroom and hazelnut tartlets provide both melting and crunchy.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 ready-made shortcrust pastry
- 600 g of mushrooms (mixture of trumpets of death, chanterelles, porcini mushrooms, button mushrooms ...)
- 250 g of celeriac
- 20 g of crushed hazelnuts
- 2 shallots
- 4 eggs
- 35 cl of milk
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 5 branches of parsley dish
- Salt pepper.
Mushroom & hazelnut tarts
Arrange the dough in four small tart molds.
Place the mussels in the refrigerator and preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
In a pot,
- Cook the washed celery cut into small pieces in the milk for 20 minutes.
- Mix before adding the cream and eggs.
- Salt and pepper.
Bake the dough for 15 minutes to preheat it.
- Wash, drain and pass the mushrooms on absorbent paper.
In a very hot pan,
- Brown the mushrooms over medium heat.
- When there is no more cooking water in the pan, lower the heat and add the peeled and minced shallots.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Pour the celery mixture over the tart shells, add the mushrooms, sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Mushroom and hazelnut tartlets: © David Japy