Take advantage of the summer heat to treat yourself to a bowl of freshness with these gazpacho and raspberry tomatoes, as a starter, appetizer and aperitif.
Ingredients for 10 people:
- 20 tomatoes round
- 30 raspberries
- Olive oil
- Fleur de sel, mustard flowers.
For the gazpacho:
- 40 g of peppers red
- 150 g ofonions soft
- 100 g of fennel
- 60 g of cucumber
- 10 g of Xeres vinegar
- 10 g of salt.
Tomato with gazpacho and raspberries
To peel the tomatoes:
- Cut them open, then immerse them in boiling water for 15 seconds.
- Cool them in ice water.
- Remove their skin, cut off the hat and then empty them, keeping the flesh for the gazpacho.
Reserve in the fridge.
Make the gazpacho:
- Mix all the ingredients with the flesh of the peeled tomatoes.
- Filter and keep in the fridge.
- Pour the gazpacho into the peeled tomatoes.
- Top with the raspberries, olive oil, fleur de sel and mustard flowers.
Serve as an appetizer.
Gazpacho: © David Toutain / Thai Toutain / Interfel