Treat yourself this summer with this recipe for chicken marinated in honey and curry, cooked on the plancha or on the barbecue and served with its delicious ratatouille.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 6 pieces of chicken of your choice (thigh, breast, drumstick)
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 bunch of coriander
- Salt pepper
Honey curry chicken recipe:
It is preferable to prepare the marinade at least half a day before in order to let the chicken marinate.
This recipe is quick and easy, its success lies in the quality of the cooking.
- Start by chopping the cilantro
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients
- Generously brush each piece of chicken with this preparation
- Cover with stretch wrap
- Leave in the fridge for at least half a day (if you want it is even better)
At mealtimes, cooking is ideally done on a plancha or barbecue, but can also be done in a pan or in the oven.
The inside should remain tender, while the honey gives it a nice caramelized crust.
Here is finally the delicious ratatouille recipe, it’s ideal as a side dish!
Enjoy your meal !