We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The waltz of summer fruits has indeed started. Overdo it in desserts, crunching them separately or combining them in sun-kissed fruit salads.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 3 nectarines white
- 3 yellow nectarines
- 1 bag of green tea
- 10 cl of water
- 1 piece of fresh ginger
- 4 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1⁄2 vanilla pod
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. slivered almonds
- 1 sprig of fresh mint.
Read also :
- grow a nectarine tree
- Bring 10 cl of water to a simmer.
- Let the tea steep for 10 minutes.
- Peel and grate a tablespoon's worth of ginger.
- Split the vanilla and take the seeds.
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, grated ginger and vanilla seeds.
- Add lemon juice and tea.
- Cut the nectarines into strips in a terrine.
- Add the preparation to the tea, mix and place in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Grill the almonds in the oven for a few minutes.
- When ready to serve, chop the mint leaves and distribute them over the preparation.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Enjoy your meal !