In summer with fresh apricots or the rest of the year with apricots in syrup, treat yourself to this apricot and cottage cheese crumble.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 250 g of white cheese
- 250 g heavy cream
- 2 egg whites
- 110 g sugar
- 450 g ofapricots (fresh or in syrup)
- 30 g of honey
- 100 g of small butter
- 80 g butter
- 30 g flour
Discover our delicious crumble recipes
Apricot and cottage cheese crumble recipe
- Finely break the butter cookies and mix them with the flour and melted butter.
- Using a teaspoon, form small piles, place them on baking paper and bake for 15 min (th 5-150 °).
- Whip the cream with the cottage cheese.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, adding the sugar little by little, then incorporate them into the cottage cheese mixture.
- Heat the honey in a pan then sear the apricot mumps for about 2 min.
- Place them at the bottom of the glass.
- Cover with cottage cheese mousse up to 3⁄4 of the glass.
- Place the glasses in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Before serving, cover with the small pieces of butter.
Discover ourdelicious crumble recipes