We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The savory cake with olives and bacon is an easy recipe idea that can be enjoyed as a starter or as an aperitif.
You don't need more than 15 minutes to prepare this delicious cake with a cooking time of 45 minutes!
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 200 g flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 120 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 100 g of grated Gruyere or feta cheese
- 100 g of bacon
- 1 small packet ofolives pitted green
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 10 cl of hot milk
- Freshly ground pepper
Recipe for savory cake with olives and bacon:
The indications are made using bacon but it can also be replaced with large diced ham.
In a large bowl,
- Start by mixing the flour and baking powder
- Then add the eggs and the previously melted butter
- Add the milk and olive oil then mix to obtain a homogeneous paste
- Finally add the Gruyère or the feta cheese and the olives cut in half
- Brown the bacon in a pan then remove the fat
- Then add the bacon to the dough and season with pepper
In a cake mold,
- Butter the bottom and sides
- Pour the preparation
- Bake 45 minutes at 200 ° (th 6-7)
We can then serve the bacon and olive cake, either lukewarm or cold, ideally with a small salad like rocket in accompaniment.