We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a delicious crumble recipe with vegetables, broccoli, fennel and carrot.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 50 g of old mimolette
- 2 onions
- 1 broccoli
- 1 fennel
- 3 carrots
- 80 g flour
- 120 g semi-salted butter (including 40 g for cooking the vegetables)
- Freshly ground pepper
Read also :
- Benefits and virtues of broccoli
- Benefits of fennel
- Benefits and virtues of carrots
Small vegetable crumble
- Grate the mimolette.
- Peel and mince the onions.
- Wash and cut off the root of the broccoli.
- Wash and finely mince the fennel.
- Peel, wash and slice the carrots.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- In a salad bowl, place the flour, the grated mimolette, the salt, 80 g of semi-salted butter cut into pieces and the pepper. Mix with your fingertips until a smooth paste is obtained.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the heads of broccoli just long enough to soften them. Check doneness with the tip of a knife.
- Do the same with the carrot slices, they should remain slightly crunchy.
- In a frying pan, brown the sliced carrots, the onions, the fennel and the heads of broccoli in 40 g of semi-salted butter. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Prepare a gratin dish (or four mini-dishes). Arrange the vegetables and sprinkle with the crumble.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the top is golden.
This recipe can double as a dinner dish with a salad of cheese and apples.
Choosing the right broccoli : prefer a broccoli not too big with well closed bouquets, fine grains, tight and bluish green color. The leaves of the base must be very green.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: C. Herlédan