Fresh, easy to make and deliciously flavored, the tomato zucchini bread gratin is the ideal accompaniment to your white meats and fish.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 750 g of courgettes
- 200 g of tomatoes
- 40 g ofonions
- 1 clovegarlic
- 40 g semi-salted butter
- 25 cl of whipping cream (30% fat)
- 3 eggs
- 150 g of grated bethmale (or Comté)
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Tomato zucchini bread gratin
- Wash the skin of zucchini. Cut off the ends and cut into slices.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut them into cubes.
- Peel, wash and chop the onions.
- Peel, wash, degerm and crush the garlic.
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C (th.5).
- In a casserole dish, melt 40 g of butter. Add the onions, garlic, zucchini and tomatoes.
- Cook covered over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- In a salad bowl, break and place 3 eggs and the cream, season.
- Beat into an omelet.
- In a gratin dish, pour the contents of the casserole dish. Bake and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with bethmale and just brown.
The Bethmale is a French cheese from Ariège Pyrenees. According to the legend of the terroir, Couseran, the first bethmale, dates from the occupation of the Moors in the 14th century.
Bethmale is an uncooked pressed cheese made from cow's milk.
Chisel : cut into small cubes.
Photo: C. Herlédan