The salty crumble with two cabbage, mimolette and oats is a recipe as original as it is delicious which should surprise and delight many ...
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 30 min
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 mini cauliflower
- 1/2 broccoli
- 80 gr of mimolette
- 50 gr of organic oat bran
- 50 gr of flour
- 60 gr of butter
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Two cabbage, mimolette and oat crumble recipe
Heat a large pot of salted water.
- Cut the butter into small cubes and set aside in a bowl at room temperature.
- Rinse the broccoli and cauliflower.
- Cut off the stems and detach the florets.
- Roughly cut them in 2 or 4 depending on the size.
- Immerse everything in the pot of boiling water and cook for 10 min.
- roughly grate the mimolette and place it in a small salad bowl.
- Add the flour and oat bran, season lightly and add the butter cubes.
- Mix with your fingertips until you get a sandy mixture, but with a few pieces left.
Drain the vegetables and place them in a baking dish. Spread the crumble mixture on top and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. depending on the type of oven (rotating heat or not).
Enjoy hot right out of the oven.
To appeal to the little ones, this dish can also be transformed into a 'vegetarian' and crunchy version of the Parmentier.
To do this, mash your vegetables with 1 knob of butter and sprinkle with crumble on top.
Don't throw away your cauliflower and broccoli stems! They can be used to complete a soup.
This crumble can be enjoyed with a salad or slices of ham, for example.