Here is a very simple recipe to make. For that, not much need: zucchini and bush, cheese made from fresh sheep's milk.
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 courgettes
- 1 onion
- 200 g of bush
- 1 egg
- 20 cl of sour cream
- 1 pinch of cumin
- Salt and pepper
Recipe for zucchini gratin in the bush
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° (Thermostat 6)
- Run the zucchini under water to clean them. Grate them into thin slices in a salad bowl.
- Peel and chop the onion. Pour them into the bowl as well.
- In a bowl, put the cream, egg and the bush that you have previously taken care to crumble with a fork. Mix everything until smooth.
- Pour everything over the zucchini. Season with salt and pepper and add the cumin. Mix together.
- Put the preparation in a dish suitable for oven and bake for 30 minutes.
At table ! It's ready.
Photo credit: Laetitia Devillars (Photo not royalty free)