A sweet tart with goat cheese, pélardon, red onions and apple jelly, here is an original and gourmet recipe.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 150 g of pélardon type goat cheese
- 1 shortcrust pastry roll
- 1 jar of Bonne Maman apple jelly
- 1 onion red
- 3 stems of chervil
Pélardon pie, red onions and apple jelly recipe
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Roll out the dough in a mold.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Distribute 5 tablespoons of apple jelly on the bottom of the pie.
- Cut the goat cheese into pieces and place them on the jelly.
- Slice the red onion, divide it on top and bake for 25 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Before serving, sprinkle with chervil.
Enjoy your meal !
Photo credit: Bonne Maman / F. Mantovani