Both delicious and easy to make, this mushroom and broccoli pie is a real treat.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 350 g of broccoli
- 50 g butter
- 350 g button mushrooms
- 150 g of Bleu d'Auvergne
- 3 tbsp. mascarpone
- 4 tbsp. heavy cream
- 4 tbsp. chives
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 1 egg
- Coarse salt
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Broccoli mushroom pie
- Clean and mince the mushrooms.
- Wash and chop the chives.
- Cut into florets and blanch the broccoli for 2 minutes in boiling salted water. Drain.
- Melt the butter in a large pan, brown the mushrooms for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring them occasionally. Add the
Bleu d'Auvergne in pieces, mascarpone and crème fraîche. Add the broccoli and chives. Season. Pour the mixture into 4 individual dishes (or 1 large rectangular oven dish).
Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (th.7).
- Place the puff pastry on the filling, pressing the edges to seal. Brush with beaten egg and make two slits in the dough.
Bake and cook for 25 minutes until the pastry is crispy and golden. Serve immediately.
- Choose broccoli with very green leaves, a firm stem and tight bouquets. Store it wrapped in its original bag or plastic wrap in the refrigerator crisper for 4 to 5 days. It also freezes very well, after being blanched for 5 minutes in boiling water and thoroughly drained.
Eat the stems like asparagus and prepare the bouquets (flowers and leaves) like cauliflower: gratin, salad, pan-fried, mash, soup, terrine ...
Suggestion : replace the Bleu d'Uvergne with another cheese (cheddar, cantal, camembert) and the broccoli with cauliflower.
Recipe: T. Debéthune, Photo: C. Herlédan