Here is the quick and easy recipe for oven-roasted Camembert with raspberry jam, a subtle blend of cheese and fruit.
Preparation : 5 minutes
Cooking : 10 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 raw milk camembert
- 2 tbsp. gluten-free granola (mixture of seeds and flakes)
- 1 small jar of raspberry jam
- Freshly ground pepper
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Remove the Camembert from its box, make incisions on the top and put it back in its box.
- Place it on a baking sheet.
- Take 1 tsp. coffee of Camembert in the middle.
- Arrange the granola then pour 1 to 2 tsp. of jam.
- Season with pepper and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the Camembert is tender and lightly golden.
- Enjoy with steamed vegetables.
Enjoy your meal !
- Also find the baked camembert recipe
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel