Ideal in winter, here is a recipe as simple as it is delicious to make, baked camembert.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 camembert
- A few slices of bread
- 4 potatoes
- 1 green salad
- Ham, cold meats
Ready in a few minutes, it can be enjoyed with small croutons of bread and a good green salad.
Baked Camembert Recipe
Easy and quick to make, the recipe for baked camembert is a real success.
Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Take out the Camembert, taking care to remove the wrapping paper
- Return the Camembert to its wooden box
- Incise the cheese from above by drawing a cross across the width
- You can add a little crushed garlic and a drizzle of white wine in the center
- Place the Camembert on a sheet of aluminum foil
- Bake and cook with a cooking time of 10-15 minutes
Once cooked, lift the crust as in the photo to make room for the creamy part, then dip the toasted bread croutons a bit like in a fondue.
Baked Camembert is served with a green salad but can also be accompanied by a hot potato and a few slices of cold meats.
Enjoy your meal !