Easy to make, this banana fritter dessert is also a very tasty recipe.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 3 bananas
- 200 g of rice flour
- 50 g cassava flour or tapioca flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 g of coconut grated
- 40 g cane sugar
- 30 cl of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 frying bath
- 1 sauce chocolate
Chocolate banana fritters recipe
- Peel and cut the bananas into slices 3 cm thick.
In a salad bowl,
- mix together the flour, salt, coconut and cane sugar.
- Add the milk and then the eggs.
- Mix well then dip the banana slices in the paste.
Cook the donuts in the frying bath until they get a nice
Dress with the chocolate sauce.
Enjoy your meal !
Read also: health benefits and virtues of chocolate
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel